https://ghanawebshop.com/gh/ghana/greater-accra/dworwulu/fufu-machine/?feed_id=2503&_unique_id=61e2d29f34071 Fufu pounding machine : About History Specifications How to Use Safety Measures About A fufu machine is a kitchen appliance used to pound or blend cooked starchy vegetables, particularly cassava, plantains, or yams, into the West and Central African staple food fufu. Over the years, there have been other inventions of fufu machines which are mostly designed to be grinders. However, a lot of fufu lovers have complained that it doesn’t taste like the ‘real pounded fufu’ for them. History of the Fufu Machine The first fufu machine was developed in 2004 by Ghanaian electrical equipment dealer Fadegnom Charles, who produced small numbers of electric fufu machines for local consumption. Since then the fufu machine has evolved to become a genuine “real pounded fufu” machine which various homes and chop bars can use. Machine Parts Specifications Features: A. One motor is included: it is a motorized cassava fufu pounding machine that has been developed and tested. The machine is powered by a 5hp electric motor; B. Dimension of the machine is 1010mm × 600mm × 930mm (length × breadth × height). C. Output capacity of 120kg/hr was obtained. D. Colour: Fufu machine is made from Silver with a Black coating on the sides. E. Volume: 6 liters F. Two speeds option for different ingredients. G. Blades: 4 stainless steel Stools. Motor: Aluminum Motor Key Features Color: Silver/Black Material: Stainless steel Capacity: 6 liters Power: 350W Can be used for a multifunctional blender for blending palm nut and other vegetables Ease of Use: Pounding or Blending The machine is affordable and easy to operate and manage. It is therefore recommended for the restaurants, chop bars, and households to prepare good and hygienic fufu thereby solving the problem of energy-sapping and time-wasting in manual fufu pounding. Suitable for meat, Yam, Cassava, fruit, peanut, walnut, bean, and so on. Stainless Steel compact body design, nice looking, easy to wash, and operate. Speed: High / Low 2 Level Motor revolution: 8000 rounds per minute Very durable and efficient as well How to use the Electric Fufu Machine
- Thoroughly clean the parts before the first use of the product.
- Get your cooked yam, cassava, plantain, and cocoyam ready, and install the stainless steel.
- Insert the blades inside the bowl
- Add the fufu ingredients to the bowl. Make sure you blend each ingredient separately. Thus, only plantain or cassava in a single blend.
- The cassava or plantain should not exceed half the capacity of the blender
- Cover it with the transparent lid cover.
- Place the motor seat on the transparent cover and make sure it is locked. Now, connect to a wall socket and you’re good to go.
- Use the slow and fast buttons at the handle to control its operation. Stick with the fast gear for easy operation. Now, you have learned how to use the fufu blender, go ahead and start preparing the fufu right away.
- Safety Measures
- Please cut the power after use and remember not to touch the lid with water.
- Clean the appearance of the cup body and wipe it clean cloth.
- Use boiling water to disinfect completely every time.